Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duel Amulets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
Hey guys, what do you all think about the idea of duel amulets, like you have this special amulet where you can insert two types of other amulets and being able to use their states and cards from that one amulet, think of it like jewel sockets besides the whole shattering part when you wanna remove and replace it with a different jewel. and also thinking of this with the idea of being able to use this with mastery amulets as well where you wont have to choose which amulet you wanna wear and being able to have that whole 3 school power pip mojo, but of course i was thinking about it and that of course ppl may complain but i was thinking that Kingsisle could benifit from this and possible make this a crown shop purchase for like 15,000 - 20,000 crown item as well making it a drop from places like darkmoor from malistare but making the drop rate for it low and rare. just an idea tell me what you all think ,

P.S for people that dont have two types of mastery amulets would of course have to farm or buy one so its more money for kingsisle and they could make the game better with more money and keep it running just a thought to think about.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
A resounding no. Read the other posts on this topic why it is a horrible idea.

Delver
Mar 31, 2015