Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team Up issue

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
I've been using the team up feature to find other players for dungeons and so far it is working but I have a problem that should be fixed. When I use team up and find a player, I often forgot to leave team up and once I enter the dungeon, if team up finds a player it will teleport me out of my current dungeon and into a new one. You need to make it so that if you use team up you will use a notification to cancel team up if you enter the dungeon.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Junebug838 on Oct 19, 2015 wrote:
I've been using the team up feature to find other players for dungeons and so far it is working but I have a problem that should be fixed. When I use team up and find a player, I often forgot to leave team up and once I enter the dungeon, if team up finds a player it will teleport me out of my current dungeon and into a new one. You need to make it so that if you use team up you will use a notification to cancel team up if you enter the dungeon.
This happened to me once. Once! It was really frustrating because I was just about to finish a very lengthy boss-battle when I got ported out. I treated it as a learning experience. Now I make it a priority to exit Team-Up before I jump in with a group on a sigil. This really isn't a problem with the game it's just a matter of memory.