Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm VS. Death

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Nothing personal, just want to hear some opinions. Do you prefer storm or death? Please explain your answer.

Question: Which do you think is better for soloing the game?

Thanks everyone!

Explorer
Jul 21, 2015
If you like Damage Go With Storm
If you like Medium Damage, Gaining Health Choose Death
Elijah Drake:,,,

Explorer
Feb 19, 2012
so I myself just started a storm wiz he is a lvl2 lol but I have and exalted fire which is comparible to storm he soloed probably id say 80 percent of the game. my death who is also exalted soloed 95 percent with and I have a balance who is lvl 72 which has been probably 50/50 help or alone storm is very strong with out question but the accuracy is unreliable and being that in conjunction of low health to start off with id say your best soloer is death all day long. unless you have a pet that heals like there is no tomorrow lol. the whole reason for me starting a storm is for glow bug lol I mean really with the right person working that wizard and a nice healing pet that spell really is devastating..

hope I helped

yours truly
liam stormbrand
representing exalted exalted transcendant noob TEAM BRING IT

Survivor
Sep 19, 2013
I prefer playing with death wizards because I like to solo. My main is death and there have been very few times I've had to rely on someone else, so it's jarring to go on my storm wizard and be stuck with low health and the threat of dying because I fizzled too much. It gets better with higher level storm wizards but I'm still not cool with it.

Storms are WONDERFUL in teams though! When I join up with other people, on any of my wizards, I'm always crossing my fingers that there will be a storm with us since it makes everything go faster

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Unless you want the responsibility of being a main hitter in a dungeon, I'd choose death. A death wizard offers incredible soloing ability. They can fill healing and support roles as well. Death damage is lacking, but they make up for it with quite an adaptable array of cards.