Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

World Ideas (not for level 100s only)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2013
Dear awesomesause fluffeh wizard pals,

Okay so we defeated Morganthe and I have one question, what will the next 4 or 5 worlds be? I believe that these worlds would be a cool (and somewhat impossible) to add

* Valencia from P101 (it's my favorite world ever!!!)
* More Darkmoor (It seems cool and I think it would be cool to add more info for)
* Monquista (we already have some monquistidors here so why not include the whole world)
* Polaris (this world is so heavily mentioned that is would be the obvious and one of the greatest additions to this game) How about you? I would like to see your answers!

From,
Hannah Nightgem

Survivor
Oct 24, 2013
prycromancer on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:

Okay so we defeated Morganthe and I have one question, what will the next 4 or 5 worlds be? I believe that these worlds would be a cool (and somewhat impossible) to add

* More Darkmoor (It seems cool and I think it would be cool to add more info for)
* Monquista (we already have some monquistidors here so why not include the whole world)
* Polaris (this world is so heavily mentioned that is would be the obvious and one of the greatest additions to this game) How about you? I would like to see your answers!

From,
Hannah Nightgem
I it!
One of the best W101 ideas mentioned!
I 100% agree with it.

Luke Ashthief Lv19
Charles Breaker Lv28
Adam Starblade Lv53

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
Adam Starblade on Nov 16, 2015 wrote:
I it!
One of the best W101 ideas mentioned!
I 100% agree with it.

Luke Ashthief Lv19
Charles Breaker Lv28
Adam Starblade Lv53
uh nah, polaris is coming out soon, then mirage and there's a world after that but i forgot the name, but no more darkmoor o.o i want a different dungeon :P

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
Wierwood would be nice. Maybe level 20 or 30? Certainly sometime after Wysteria.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Indagare on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
Wierwood would be nice. Maybe level 20 or 30? Certainly sometime after Wysteria.
There's already a area called weirwood in Avalon -.-

Survivor
Sep 23, 2015
prycromancer on Sep 23, 2015 wrote:

From,
Hannah Nightgem
P101 I think happens after W101 and thus therefore Dragonspire in P101 is empty. There was a major fight that happened.
However one world I can't see happening is skull island since witchdoctors are outlawed. While yes that could be a good plot how can a wizard fly without a pirate ship.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2013
I believe the worlds will be: Polaris, Mirage, Empyrea, Darkmoor?, and Wallaru? (The worlds are not in order, and a question mark has been placed after the world's name to say I do not if this is true).

Weirwood is a place in Avalon.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
The worlds that are coming out will be:

1.Polaris which is out now.
2.Mirage
3.Empyrea
4.The lost isles
and more to come

Mason Greenbane
Prodigious