Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some quick ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Here are a few ideas I have had that I think would make the game a lot better. Some have been suggested before but have never been a thing.

The first is Showing Critical and Block Percents on Friends Lists, I want it to be like when you are in your own inventory and it shows your own percent, I think it should be like that on your friends list so you don't have to guess how much critical or block they really have.

The second idea is Adding a Few More Words to Text Chat, having text chat is a struggle when you have to spell out the whole word "Critical" instead of just saying "Crit" also I would like to be able to say "Bed".

The third idea I have is Buying an Extra Bank for Crowns, this would be a housing item in the Crown Shop that you can buy a fifty item bank for a decent amount of crowns. It would act like the seed vault but with all the items that work for the same items in the normal bank.

My fourth idea is Making Reagents Available to Trade, this ideally would work like TC trading. This would make it easier for friends to get Sunstones from each other without another person buying them up.

My last two ideas are a little bit bigger.

The first is a Fish Market, this would be in Grizzleheim. This would work like the Bazaar, you could sell a fish and then someone else could buy it. This would make it a lot easier to craft the recipes with fish in them (and it would help decorators if they really want a certain fish to use in a tank).

The last idea I have is the biggest, and it is Cooking! This would need an oven or counter to make. We would get some new reagents like flour and salt and sugar. We can go around to different chefs on different worlds. You could make fish and chips in Marleybone (needs fish pet snack?), you could make Fish Tacos in Celestia, a “Sand”wich in Krok (). And each one would act like a toned back elixer, you could also put them down as a decoration (on a plate).

Thanks for reading, KI I hope you like the ideas and at least use the little ones to make the game a little funner.