Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for pet with fairy friend talent

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2015
Looking for a pet for with healing and possibly other good talents. I mainly pve as a storm wizard. I have many different pets available if anyone is interested. I'll even gift a hatching elixir if needed. If interested let me know.

Some of my pets include

deer knight
sea dragon
tailstorm pantera
ram warrior
wildfire treant
storm hound
storm zilla
frosty fish
smith
chameleon
brainy assistant

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I have a few pets with fairy. What else you looking for. I have on that gives fairy, spritely, and unicorn plus damage. Another with the same except damage its replaced with may cast vengeance.

Explorer
Jul 04, 2015
i've a betta fish with drop it, energizing battery and storm shot if you have any that has unicorn and/or fairy friend! :)

Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
i have an adult pet(rescue rover) with fairy friend and balanceblade

Survivor
Jul 28, 2015
alex is there any pet your looking for in particular i would be interested in the pet with sprite, fairy, unicorn, and damage. If interested in hatching let me know a time and world and I would be glad to.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have Enchanted Armament with Proof, Defy, Fairy, Sprite, Unicorn if interested. I have quite a variety of talents on many pets.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2015
seethe42 I'm also interested in your pet. If there is a time, place, and realm you want to meet up let me know and which pet you would like to hatch with I also have a few other that aren't listed but there more common pets.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Sorry I haven't looked at this recently. I can hatch Friday at Noon Western time with your brainy assailant.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2015
I can be on friday at 12:30pm western time.
realm: Troll Area 1

If that works for you. My name is Blaze ShadowBane

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Ya that works with me I shall see you then!