Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House-a-Palooza code

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I tried redeeming the house a palooza code and it said I got it but when I logged in nothing I tried opening a gift I already had in my thing to see if I would come when I redeemed that one I logged out and still nothing I tried to get it again but it said I already have it is anyone else having this happen?

Administrator
Hello,

You got a Wizard City Beach Towel that is waiting in your gift window. If you have more than 10 pages of gifts, you'll need to redeem some to see it.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Yeah I got the towel and it won't let me receive it I don't have any other gifts help

Administrator
Hello,

There was an issue with the Towel as a prize, but that issue is now resolved. Please log out and back in again and check your gift window. If you received the Towel it should be in the gift window now. Sorry for the confusion!

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Hi i got it thanks and I'm glad that it got fixed and everyone got something I was afraid that it was my computer or something thanks again greyrose