Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get polymorph spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
I am lvl 44 and I cant figure out how to get polymorph spells its weird I want them really bad does anybody know how to get them

Aaron Ice Shield

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
don't get the moon school spells they are a very bad investment in training points. They might help you a little in the beginning but after that they are useless. If you must know they come from certain trainers in celestia but you should get the sun school damage enhancing spells and star spells of your choice but seriously don't get moon spells.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I agree with the person above me. Moon spells are a waste of training points. You really should invest your points in:
Tough-Giant-Fortify-Monstrous-Gargantuan-Colossal-Aztecian Star spell- sharpened blade- potent trap (if you're one who uses feint).

Nicholas Ravenblood 100
and more...

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
Aaron Ice Shield on Jul 6, 2015 wrote:
I am lvl 44 and I cant figure out how to get polymorph spells its weird I want them really bad does anybody know how to get them

Aaron Ice Shield
You need to be at least level 50 to start training the Moon spells in Celestia, but just as the awesome pyromancer suggested -- Save your training points for the Sun and Star spells. The Moon spells are basically just a novelty for younger players, and they become useless at higher levels. The TC versions can be bought at the Bazaar or from various TC vendors, and they can be used by any level, but not in PvP.

Wolf Windrider
Keepin' it imaginary