Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A new twist on dragonspyre.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
We all know how the trees were destroyed, how about a brand new quest that is a side quest you get from bartleby or the life professor where you have to gather the seeds of the trees from dragonspyre academy in order to rebirth them into the world

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
shadowstreem on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
We all know how the trees were destroyed, how about a brand new quest that is a side quest you get from bartleby or the life professor where you have to gather the seeds of the trees from dragonspyre academy in order to rebirth them into the world
That sounds amazing in my opinion. There should also be a quest branched off from that, like recovering the Dragonspyre Academy Life School. That would be cool. The only thing I don't really get is how you get the seeds, but I'm sure in the quest, they will tell you. Great idea!

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
lilychirp303 on Jun 6, 2015 wrote:
That sounds amazing in my opinion. There should also be a quest branched off from that, like recovering the Dragonspyre Academy Life School. That would be cool. The only thing I don't really get is how you get the seeds, but I'm sure in the quest, they will tell you. Great idea!
thx ^,^

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
lilychirp303 on Jun 6, 2015 wrote:
prolly get the seeds from some secret area or from bartleby and grandmother raven, more reason to finish GH *-*

Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
I have been wondering if there aren't more of the intelligent trees growing in Weirwood. Weirwood has had several mentions in various lore text, it may well be coming soon when KingsIsle opens up the long awaited third arc.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
DanTheTerrible on Jul 13, 2015 wrote:
I have been wondering if there aren't more of the intelligent trees growing in Weirwood. Weirwood has had several mentions in various lore text, it may well be coming soon when KingsIsle opens up the long awaited third arc.
I love this idea! and the general idea of restoring DS trees :D