Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret pets in krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Hi im a level 14 life wizard and i just got to krokotopia this morning and u know its easy to level up. but the thing is when i played and did some quest i got a pet i defeated a boss and it dropped a pet it was my first time i just wanted to complete quests. is this a secret pet or is this for everyone ? (the egg haven't hatch yet so i don't know which sort of pet it is) it got a card at ancient! so making me excited until it hatches :D

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
Hidden pets? I'm unsure, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a hidden pet.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
hello

Certain bosses in certain worlds drop certain pets. You got lucky . It's actually rare to get a let drop. If you want to find out more pet drops, just look it up on the Internet

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
We'll the krokomummy is a hidden pet and heckhound to even blue mander is a hidden pet in krokotopia XD the egg i got was a krokomummy a super rare pet drop (it can only drop/get it buy defeating one boss in the hole game) so according to your picture on wizard forum it seem's like you like that underwater town more. im kinda an expert on the krokotopia.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I guess I have more bosses to farm. Who drops krokomummy, blue mander, and heckhound? I would like to know. I recently got a life troll from Krokopatra, by the way.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Laura Ashblossom on Jun 4, 2015 wrote:
I guess I have more bosses to farm. Who drops krokomummy, blue mander, and heckhound? I would like to know. I recently got a life troll from Krokopatra, by the way.

The krokomummy is dropped by the last boss in the Vault of Ice, the Keeper of the Fang. Blue meander and heck hound are bought by a seller in the krokophix, where the balance tree is. (Outside krokophix in the desert, not inside where it's blue)