Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do you find socket wrenches

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
I tried looking this up however I cannot seem to find out how I obtain one. Do they drop from bosses or hoard packs or whatever?

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Morganthe in KR, Xibalba, Mirror Lake, Jade Oni, Mika Sharka so far. I'd try other big dungeons at the end of worlds too.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Eric Crowspear on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
I tried looking this up however I cannot seem to find out how I obtain one. Do they drop from bosses or hoard packs or whatever?
This link to one of the fansites has a lot of details. On that link, scroll down to "Socket Wrenches". It shows each one and who drops it. If you click on the name of the Socket Wrench, it shows you what that wrench unlocks.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Jewel_Socketing

AluraMist2

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Eric Crowspear on Apr 27, 2015 wrote:
i have only gotten one so far, and it was from morganthe at the end of kh2.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
I got one

From MMORPG - an expert socket wrench Which I put right into me shared bank

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I got an expert socket wrench FREE today from MMORG. Thanks KI.

Survivor
May 08, 2010
I tried MMORG but had to reset my password. Now I can't login there. Something went wrong. I guess my Lucky Death School Skull needs polishing!!LOL

I will just have to do it the old fashioned way, by going to that Fan site and fighting whoever it says.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Morganthe has dropped several for me.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I got my expert wrench from a giveaway.