Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cut-scenes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Wouldn't it be interesting if there were actual animated cut-scenes.I was thinking that the animation should be like in some of the commercials except not as high quality because then it would take forever to release each world.I won't care if there isn't much but I thought it would add another cool thing in the game.

Emily Summersinger

Defender
May 09, 2010
It would be neat. Something the community has brought up before, yet haven't seen a legitimate response from KI about. Who knows? Maybe the 3rd arc will have this concept!

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
That would be great but it would also be nice if KI would apply an option to close or ESC a cut scene once you have completed the quest for the first time!

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
I suppose the best example of this would be the beginning and ending of the battle with Malistaire in Dragonspyre, right? (I just beat him for the first time a few days ago, so that's how i remember.)

Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
They could always go back and do more cutscenes in previous worlds, but I think having them saved for the Malistaire fight makes them way cooler. I remember when there were no voice overs in the game and the scene played out in just text! Malistaire, Silvia and Cyrus all spoke just like players (with the text bubbles and it showed up in the text chat box). Then they gave it a nice enhancement!