Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your most coveted badge?

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
What badge do you proudly wear the most :D the one that took the most effort to obtain and thus you proudly wear it either occasionally or all the time.

For me it has to be Ninja Master :D that and the Avalon badge for completing Avalon

Oh and my not so rare badge from the Pagoda dungeon XD

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
my most-coveted badge: victor of kan davasi.

why, you ask? because it means that i'm not a quitter; i stuck out a 4-5hr slogfest and did not abandon my teammates, despite wanting to rage-quit out of sheer mental exhaustion.

-von

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
I have 3 bages i care about the most but if i have to pick one

I pick pet warlord

Because everybody else had mega hurry and hurry and it was just crazy unfair

also i got it in one day so i vary proud of myself for that

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Every one of my wizards walks around with their "Golem Tower Champion" badge proudly displayed. There are others that were harder to get, but that's the one I decided to stick with.

Though I may understate the tower's difficulty. Putting it in it's proper perspective, Golem Tower was pretty darn tough trying to make it all the way through when you weren't quite level 10 yet. That was back when I didn't hire henchman, I didn't use or have treasure cards, and I didn't have any good pets. Now 1 wand hit will kill most occupants in the tower, but back then it was tough, especially since you had to restart from the beginning if you died anywhere in the tower.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Ninja Master.

So... Way of the Ninja Pig is a fun pet game, but most of us have had our fill of it after a few tries. We get frustrated with getting so little experience in return for the effort invested. Doing it 50 times? Ouch, that's hard.

I have seen maybe 2 people who have gone even farther, and have Ninja Sensei. Ugh, doing it 100 times? You must have immeasurable boredom tolerance.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Lucas Rain on Feb 10, 2015 wrote:
Ninja Master.

So... Way of the Ninja Pig is a fun pet game, but most of us have had our fill of it after a few tries. We get frustrated with getting so little experience in return for the effort invested. Doing it 50 times? Ouch, that's hard.

I have seen maybe 2 people who have gone even farther, and have Ninja Sensei. Ugh, doing it 100 times? You must have immeasurable boredom tolerance.
I've got 2 wizards who have Ninja Sensei. My other 10 wizards, a few have reached the 50 plateau, but the rest are somewhere between 10 and 25.

You're right, it's very boring. And even though I'll never put those badges on, that's the only reason I push my wizards through is so that they can get those 2 badges.

I don't know why I try to get some of these badges, because I know I'll never have them all anyway. But some of them I just won't give up on because they're attainable. Which is part of the reason why I wish I could finish the game with all of my wizards so that I can find some time to go back and defeat cats, rats, dinosaurs, spiders, bears, etc to get the rest of those badges.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
"Drop the Bass". I will soon have "Fish Whisperer" as well.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Machine Master would have to be mine. When I first completed Kensington Park I was level 35, and did it with two other level 35 Balance wizards and a level 60 Ice. It took us three hours to complete it and we all died several times, but we managed it. I still wear the badge now as a reminder of what I had to go through to successfully complete the dungeon.

Sabrina Thunderpetal level 93

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
I don't really try to earn badges. I usually use Lamba of Harmony. I don't have many rare badges.

Sabrina Wintercloud

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
"Grumpy Warlord"
Simply because it seems to suit my personality

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
For me it's the Armada's Most Wanted badge. Oh! You meant this game. Whoops, my bad. For Wizard my most coveted badge is Undead Slayer. A close second would be the crafting badges. I'm still working on getting the Elixir Vitae on my fire wizard. Then that would be my number one badge.

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
"Down the Bass"
I remember when I first got this badge and wondered what the heck I did to earn it! I now know it's for catching one thousand fish. Two of my five wizards wear this badge... the others are still working on it.

In a close second place is "Bird is the Word"

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I often switch between badges, but my two main ones are "Master of Nature" and "Grumpy Warlord"