Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I am a level 76 wizard and i am having trouble with figuring out what to use my training points on. I heard many different things and spells to spend them on. But should i go for life spells or shields? Can someone help me?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It helps to know what you already have and whether you pvp. My did to feint, to Satyr (has a life mastery amulet), elemental blades/traps & reshuffle, to tower shield (really never use except pvp), fist spells to colossal, sharp & potent, vengence, berserk & galvanic. I'm lvl 100 and still have 8 points

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Garrett SandBlood on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
I am a level 76 wizard and i am having trouble with figuring out what to use my training points on. I heard many different things and spells to spend them on. But should i go for life spells or shields? Can someone help me?
At level 76 you don't need Life or any other true secondary school. Go for Star and Sun school spells, and shadow school when you reach that level.

You should have also trained the elemental blades in Krok.

You can train shields if you haven't already, but Storm is meant to hit hard and fast and since you've made it this far without them, you may not need them.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
Garrett SandBlood on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
I think you should go for the shields because you get healing current that will help you with healing so go for the tower shield

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I kind of have the same question my storm is level 41 and I trained all the way to satyr and now I have 4 training points left I think and I was planning on saving them for the celestial schools but I don't know if that's the best idea. Should I ice to tower, go all the way to sanctuary, or just save them for Celestia? I'm not sure.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Thanks for helping me figure out all this!

Garrett SandBlood
Level 77

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
seethe42 on Jan 27, 2015 wrote:
It helps to know what you already have and whether you pvp. My did to feint, to Satyr (has a life mastery amulet), elemental blades/traps & reshuffle, to tower shield (really never use except pvp), fist spells to colossal, sharp & potent, vengence, berserk & galvanic. I'm lvl 100 and still have 8 points
When you say the elemental blades and traps do you mean the ,, & shields and traps too? or just the ,, & ones?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Garrett SandBlood on Jan 28, 2015 wrote:
When you say the elemental blades and traps do you mean the ,, & shields and traps too? or just the ,, & ones?
Elemental only. . The are Spirit.