Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

requested housing items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Hello everyone i am Cody Seastone lvl 100 wizard i have a few housing item request to maybe think of making
1.Kitchen islands- you know the breakfast thing that houses have they make it for additional space in a house well yea i want one cause my kitchen has a blank spot right in the middle cause i put my table in the dining room some people told me to glitch a few things to make something look like it but i don't glitch i think is kinda boring
2.Toilet- i know i know before anyone says anything especially parents it might be a little to eh lol but we all know what a toilet does and all houses should have a bath room and if we don't know what a toilet does were probably not old enough to be on the game
3.Shower- i know again a little risky but yea again every house should have a bathroom
4.Modern Kitchen oven- i know there is a oven from Mooshu but it doesn't go with the whole modern look that some people have so please a modern one would be nice
5.fridge and microwave- just to add to the whole kitchen look please
6. frozen fireplace- you know the one from professor Falmea's dorm yea lol i have a few more but i can't think of any right now if you guys have anymore requests don't hesitate to comment
sincerely,
Cody Seastone aka codybaio511

Survivor
May 11, 2011
There are tubs in the furniture sets in the crown shops, and those sets are available for purchase with coins as well. I don't like the idea of a toilet, since that is an item that seems like it would not fit in with the game. I am not sure how modern items for a kitchen would fit in either. What would be nice though is the ability to dye furniture. If we sell it back to the crown shop, it could return to the default colors. There is a bunch of furniture that I liked, but didnt buy just because of the color. The fireplace though, I want one of those too, especially for my ice house. I had hoped a few of the items they had in the BOXES dungeons would appear for sell, but alas, no luck.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
babybop223 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
Hello everyone i am Cody Seastone lvl 100 wizard i have a few housing item request to maybe think of making
1.Kitchen islands- you know the breakfast thing that houses have they make it for additional space in a house well yea i want one cause my kitchen has a blank spot right in the middle cause i put my table in the dining room some people told me to glitch a few things to make something look like it but i don't glitch i think is kinda boring
2.Toilet- i know i know before anyone says anything especially parents it might be a little to eh lol but we all know what a toilet does and all houses should have a bath room and if we don't know what a toilet does were probably not old enough to be on the game
3.Shower- i know again a little risky but yea again every house should have a bathroom
4.Modern Kitchen oven- i know there is a oven from Mooshu but it doesn't go with the whole modern look that some people have so please a modern one would be nice
5.fridge and microwave- just to add to the whole kitchen look please
6. frozen fireplace- you know the one from professor Falmea's dorm yea lol i have a few more but i can't think of any right now if you guys have anymore requests don't hesitate to comment
sincerely,
Cody Seastone aka codybaio511
How would there be a modern oven, a fridge or a microwave? I don't think electricity is used in the Spiral.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
ElvenGoddess86 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
There are tubs in the furniture sets in the crown shops, and those sets are available for purchase with coins as well. I don't like the idea of a toilet, since that is an item that seems like it would not fit in with the game. I am not sure how modern items for a kitchen would fit in either. What would be nice though is the ability to dye furniture. If we sell it back to the crown shop, it could return to the default colors. There is a bunch of furniture that I liked, but didnt buy just because of the color. The fireplace though, I want one of those too, especially for my ice house. I had hoped a few of the items they had in the BOXES dungeons would appear for sell, but alas, no luck.
well how could a house be a house without a bathroom? like a fast stove and that would be good lol i wish they would bring back the boxes cause the one boss drops a few thinks i need lol

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
lewski on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
How would there be a modern oven, a fridge or a microwave? I don't think electricity is used in the Spiral.
how does the christmas lights and christmas tree work and then the ceiling lamp in the red farm barn work and the one light that doesn't have a candle in it or the fountains work or any of the lights in marleybone work without electricity? and it could be a gas stove and the first fridge wasn't powered by eletricity they used ice to cool the stuff and when the ice melted then you put more ice in and they could make a microwave thats run my solar power and all the other stuff to could be use by solar power or magic its the wizarding world have some imagination

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
ElvenGoddess86 on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
and by modern i mean like avalon modern being that it's someone modern

Survivor
May 11, 2011
babybop223 on Jan 8, 2015 wrote:
and by modern i mean like avalon modern being that it's someone modern
I reiterate, there are furniture sets in the crown shop. I want to say there are 5 different worlds that have a themed set (including avalon). there are 3 packages to each set, with 7 items in each. This includes kitchen, bath, bed, and dining room. Each set is around 22k coins.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
ElvenGoddess86 on Jan 12, 2015 wrote:
I reiterate, there are furniture sets in the crown shop. I want to say there are 5 different worlds that have a themed set (including avalon). there are 3 packages to each set, with 7 items in each. This includes kitchen, bath, bed, and dining room. Each set is around 22k coins.
i know i have the sets they don't have ovens only fireplaces only set i don't have is the krok and zf ones