Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2014
Well while I was playing Mr.Lincoln said I had to talk to Baldur and I went to him and he didn't have anything to say.Help me with this problem because I need to learn that new spell he was talking about.

Sorry about an off subject.

Ryan lionshield lvl 54 &&&&

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ryan lionshield on Dec 26, 2014 wrote:
Well while I was playing Mr.Lincoln said I had to talk to Baldur and I went to him and he didn't have anything to say.Help me with this problem because I need to learn that new spell he was talking about.

Sorry about an off subject.

Ryan lionshield lvl 54 &&&&
Which Baldur did you go to see? There is one in Olde Town near the Bazaar. And there is one in Grizzleheim.

Survivor
May 09, 2014
AluraMist2 on Dec 27, 2014 wrote:
Which Baldur did you go to see? There is one in Olde Town near the Bazaar. And there is one in Grizzleheim.
Both places

Survivor
Mar 19, 2014
Oh I hate this level quest. We have had problems with it on all our level 50+ chars. You will get that notice from Mr. Lincoln telling you about Goldpaws but I still have no idea. I do know, once I reached Avalon, I was able to find two other spells that I should have gotten sooner (I think?). Also make sure you've finished Wintertusk.

I do wish someone would fix this. Very frustrating.