Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

can't collect drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
i don't know if this is a problem anyone else has experienced, but whenever i collect a reagent, fight an enemy, or harvest my plants, i don't get any items. can you fix this please, kingsisle?

Administrator
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Have you fed An item to your pet recently? I notice sometimes I feed stuff to my pet and Suddenly I don't see that notification saying I got drops. (After verifying backpack I can see that I indeed did get drops but It doesn't notify me) I tend to not feed things to my pet cause for some reason it causes notifications to not work properly for drops.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Maycast on Nov 25, 2014 wrote:
Have you fed An item to your pet recently? I notice sometimes I feed stuff to my pet and Suddenly I don't see that notification saying I got drops. (After verifying backpack I can see that I indeed did get drops but It doesn't notify me) I tend to not feed things to my pet cause for some reason it causes notifications to not work properly for drops.
yes! This has happened to me many times. I no longer feed my pet anything out of my backpack and haven't experienced this glitch.

To the OP... if your backpack isn't full, your drops are there - you just aren't receiving the notification of it.