Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has anyone else had this crazy good luck?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
I was just questing in Stormriven on my newly Legendary balance wizard when I encountered a silver chest. I was kind of bored, so I took it up and played the game. This silver chest dropped some of the best loot I have ever gotten from any chest: a Simlify TC. In all of my years of Wizarding, I have never received any treasure cards that were this rare; almost as rare as some expired cards. Has anyone else gotten a rare TC as a reward form a chest or mob battle?

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
DominoDog222 on Nov 2, 2014 wrote:
I was just questing in Stormriven on my newly Legendary balance wizard when I encountered a silver chest. I was kind of bored, so I took it up and played the game. This silver chest dropped some of the best loot I have ever gotten from any chest: a Simlify TC. In all of my years of Wizarding, I have never received any treasure cards that were this rare; almost as rare as some expired cards. Has anyone else gotten a rare TC as a reward form a chest or mob battle?
Oh yes. I have gotten plenty of simplify tc from wooden chests in Crustacean Empire. If you had said Elucidate then I'd have been like wow on the other hand.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
Alex Stormlight on Nov 3, 2014 wrote:
Oh yes. I have gotten plenty of simplify tc from wooden chests in Crustacean Empire. If you had said Elucidate then I'd have been like wow on the other hand.
I din`t realize that Simplify was any more common than Elucidate; I thought that they were basically the same card with one small difference. A Swordroll post has a list of the five rarest tcs, and Simplify and Elucidate were listed at the same rarity. My bad.