Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sell clothing or feed it to pets?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Which one is better to do? Sell or feed it to your pets? I typically feed it to my pets so i can get something other than gold.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sabrina Winterclou... on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
Which one is better to do? Sell or feed it to your pets? I typically feed it to my pets so i can get something other than gold.
I never feed pets anything but snacks. I sell everything I don't need/want and use the gold for better gear, etc.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Depends on how badly you need gold. Feeding items to your pets is a great way to get rare reagents, TCs, gold and sometimes (rarely) a boost to your pet's training points. You can often get Sunstone, Black Pearls, Fish Scales, Fire Blossoms, Aether and quite a few other reagents that would normally be very hard to find or very expensive to buy. In some cases like No Auction gear, it beats carrying it around with you or having it take up space in your Shared Bank.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
It depends, feeding items to your pets can give you reagents and small items, if your more into crafting I suggest feeding your pet. But if you are in need of gold sell items to the Bazaar, it gives the best amounts. Zeke and other vendors will give you a much lower price. If it is a *No Auction item you cant sell it to the Bazaar you have to sell it to a vendor. Hope this helped :3

Elizabeth level 67

Explorer
May 13, 2013
Sabrina Winterclou... on Oct 28, 2014 wrote:
In my opinion, I prefer to sell it to the bazaar in wizard city because it usually gives WAY more gold than feeding it to my pet, but if you want the tc, then sure, go feed it to your pet.