Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will you hatch with me?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2014
I'm level 38 Balance wizard
It's just so hard to find someone that could hatch with you without text chat so I just went to this site maybe someone will hatch with me. I have a pet and it's prudent hound(adult), (I know it's from a prepaid card)
This is the only pet that I have that's adult. I am looking for the resist (spell defy and spell proof) and that can heal me please if you have the pet I'm looking for will you hatch with me I'm begging you.

If you'll hatch with me I'll comment you back.

Thanks you so much!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
carlosmi11 on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
I'm level 38 Balance wizard
It's just so hard to find someone that could hatch with you without text chat so I just went to this site maybe someone will hatch with me. I have a pet and it's prudent hound(adult), (I know it's from a prepaid card)
This is the only pet that I have that's adult. I am looking for the resist (spell defy and spell proof) and that can heal me please if you have the pet I'm looking for will you hatch with me I'm begging you.

If you'll hatch with me I'll comment you back.

Thanks you so much!
I have an Enchanted Armament pet with Spell Proof, Spell Defy, Unicorn and Fairy, these pets give the sharpen blade cards, one at baby and more as you train up. I also have a Nightwalker with the same, he gives a 5 pip death minotaur card at baby. I will hatch with you if we can arrange a meet up.

I will need to know your time zone, realm to meet in and where to meet, date and time. Allow a few days for the post here.

Depending on your adult pet, hatching costs could be up to 45,000 gold.

Mary

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Northlite on Oct 13, 2014 wrote:
I have an Enchanted Armament pet with Spell Proof, Spell Defy, Unicorn and Fairy, these pets give the sharpen blade cards, one at baby and more as you train up. I also have a Nightwalker with the same, he gives a 5 pip death minotaur card at baby. I will hatch with you if we can arrange a meet up.

I will need to know your time zone, realm to meet in and where to meet, date and time. Allow a few days for the post here.

Depending on your adult pet, hatching costs could be up to 45,000 gold.

Mary
Ok where? And when?