Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I wish .....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
It would be nice if the castles, pagodas and premium packs were tied to user/member, rather than a particular wizard character. Is there some reason that they are not?

Case in point: My storm wizard has three premium castles and is at the maximum level. I have a death wizard - -with one premium castle and several other starter wizards - which at this point have no castles. If all four premium castles were tied to my membership and not may characters - all the wizards could use all the castles.

Anyway, just a suggestion .......

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Alyssa Greenglen on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
It would be nice if the castles, pagodas and premium packs were tied to user/member, rather than a particular wizard character. Is there some reason that they are not?

Case in point: My storm wizard has three premium castles and is at the maximum level. I have a death wizard - -with one premium castle and several other starter wizards - which at this point have no castles. If all four premium castles were tied to my membership and not may characters - all the wizards could use all the castles.

Anyway, just a suggestion .......
Alyssa Greenglen,

I think your idea is fantabulous. This might make management easier.

Thank you for putting it out there, and letting me share my opinion of it.
I hope your idea comes into consideration with K.I.!

Miranda Thundergem
Archmage

Survivor
Nov 24, 2012
Thank you !

It makes me very happy to hear! I am not an easy person to please when it comes to games in particular, however this game has been a favorite for a record amount of time (and still counting ).

Survivor
Aug 13, 2014
i wish i could have just1 month of free member ship with out paying just ones

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The house is the only thing you cannot share now. The dungeon gauntlets can be traded beteen wizards now, so there's really no issue left anymore.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
MidnightMT101 on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Alyssa Greenglen,

I think your idea is fantabulous. This might make management easier.

Thank you for putting it out there, and letting me share my opinion of it.
I hope your idea comes into consideration with K.I.!

Miranda Thundergem
Archmage
I think the game is awesome

Survivor
Jun 01, 2014
Alyssa Greenglen on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Thank you !

It makes me very happy to hear! I am not an easy person to please when it comes to games in particular, however this game has been a favorite for a record amount of time (and still counting ).
I am actually a plain wizard I have no mount