Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fishing pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
i was thinking you should do fishing pvp were you are in 4 teams of four. The team who catches the most fish in 30 minutes wins.It wont cost energy when you participate.It will have the same ranks as the other pvp. You have to pay crowns or have a membership.Every player gets fishing experience the winning team get the most experience. KevinSpellFlame level 70

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ruben6091 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
i was thinking you should do fishing pvp were you are in 4 teams of four. The team who catches the most fish in 30 minutes wins.It wont cost energy when you participate.It will have the same ranks as the other pvp. You have to pay crowns or have a membership.Every player gets fishing experience the winning team get the most experience. KevinSpellFlame level 70
Sorry, I don't see a benefit of adding this, can see many issues with it's implementation, and considering the on-going issues with 'regular' pvp for years now, I'd say just leave it out.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
That doesn't need to be implemented into the game. Just bring some friends and do it yourself.