Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2014
My treasure cards have never worked. I have a lot of them and I don't get an option to discard my other cards. Also my treasure cards were equip with my novice deck and it won't equip with the theuge (spelling?) deck.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Adam Starmancer on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
My treasure cards have never worked. I have a lot of them and I don't get an option to discard my other cards. Also my treasure cards were equip with my novice deck and it won't equip with the theuge (spelling?) deck.
When you are in a battle, and your cards/spells come up, you "right click" on a spell that you want to discard. Then you see the option to "draw", which you click on, and a random treasure card appears. That card will stay with you, and you can "discard" another regular spell if you want to. Just "right click" again on another one, and then "draw" a second treasure card.

Not sure why you can't equip them in your new deck.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
If your treasure cards are not working, make sure you check all of these steps:
1) Are they equipped to the deck you are currently using?
2) When in battle, are you right clicking the mouse? (this is a really common mistake that happened to me once. I would always buy treasure cards, but left click instead of right, so they never worked for me)

Hope this helps you out!

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Also, i read more of you problem. Make sure all of your treasure cards are out of the novice deck. Then click the arrow which should be near the name of the deck. When you see the decks name, make sure it is equipped on your wizard, and insert the treasure cards you would like to use.

Amber GoldenForge Lvl 21

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
couple of things you are doing wrong...
You have to unequip ALL cards when you change decks.

To use a treasure card, click on a spell you don't want. An option to discard will come up. At that point, that spell will be replaced by a random treasure card loaded into your deck will appear.

Next time search the message boards or look in your Players Guide:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/how-do-i-use-treasure-cards-2827

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
maybe you forgot to take them out and move them to your new deck.
To discard, you right click any card and it will go away.
But to get treasure cards, the cards have to be in your deck and that deck has to be equipped.