Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More school fun!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
Hey most schools have classroom ( sorry balance) but you never really do anything in them so I think we should become a certain level like 20 then 30 and so on then... Take real classes! Like mini games! For instance you name spells that your professor draws on the blackboard I am going to use myth as an example prof. Cyrus draws a troll and you have 5 seconds to click on a troll card in your spell book! After the game you could win stuff only for your school and stuff depending on your level. I think that would be fun! Any other cool school classroom games anyone? Ideas: homework like collect this or fight this and library game where you have to find the right book in a matter of time. Please say your thoughts!

Emily Deathdust
Necromancer

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
That sounds way cool actually. But with the card guessing game topic, instead of the teacher drawing the picture of the card they could tell you what the hit points or whatever are and you have to find that specific card from your school like for instance Falmea says that a specific card has 515-595 hit points then you would have to find the Phoenix card and choose that one. That would be much more challenging then the teacher drawing a picture of say a troll as you suggested. Another game could be like a finding game like how some quests send you to find things. You could be transported somewhere in the spiral and you have to find specific objects in a certain amount of time.

Roslyn
Pyrommancer

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Yay! I'd love this! Hmmm... What would Cyrus make me do? Hmm.... Anyhow let's make this a hot topic so KI reads it! I do prefer the draw-on-the-board game than hit-point-guessing game.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
Hey thanks guys for adding on hopefully if enough people do it can actually happen!

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
the problem is that if he picks a spell when you are level five, it would be right at the beginning of your book. when you are in your level fifties it will be hard because you would have to go somewhere in the middle of your book and when you are a higher level it will be somewhat easier since you will know it is at the end of the book. it is too hard at somepoints and the others it is easy and it is easy in some ways at all points since you can easily know the pip cost order.