Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Should I be in Celestia at level 46?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
I'm a level 46 Master Ice Wizard and I just started Dragonspyre. I came everywhere really late (level 17 Krokotopia, level 36 Marleybone, level 40 Mooshu and level 46 Dragonspyre) This was because I did all the side quests not knowing you didn't have to do them. And now I know why i have found everything really easy! :P

People are saying you can go to Celestia at level 42 now, but I only started Dragonspyre! Is this bad?

Kaitlyn Ironhammer, level 46 Thaumaturge ()

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Autumn Lifegem on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
I'm a level 46 Master Ice Wizard and I just started Dragonspyre. I came everywhere really late (level 17 Krokotopia, level 36 Marleybone, level 40 Mooshu and level 46 Dragonspyre) This was because I did all the side quests not knowing you didn't have to do them. And now I know why i have found everything really easy! :P

People are saying you can go to Celestia at level 42 now, but I only started Dragonspyre! Is this bad?

I would wait because you need gear with crit rating in Celestia. I'm a little late also. I finished Krokotopia at level 33.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Of course it's not bad. There is no such thing as being too high of a level. In fact, you're going to be a lot better off starting Celestia at a higher level.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012

You need to be lvl 44 to start Celestia anyways, and it used to be 48. You are right on target if not a little low. You'll probably want to level up some in Wintertusk before trying to complete Celestia though, it's a definite jump in difficulty level from DS.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2013
I would finish Wintertusk first, you'll level fairly easily and you will get your level 48 spell "Frost Giant". After Wintertusk, play Celestia up to the Floating Land. You'll get your crafting quest there and once you've finished it, you can craft Wintertusk gear and that can help you out a lot in Celestia, because it will give you critical/block ratings which is very handy when you're questing and fighting bosses.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2014

Well obviously thats not a bad thing, it means you have an advantage over other wizards. I dont know why you would post this :/

Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Hi. I'm also a level 46 Ice wizard and I'm doing just fine in Celestia. if it gets too challenging don't be afraid to ask friends for help.
LaurenIceBreeze Level 46 wizard

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
My friend got to dragonspyre at level 48 so your ok

level 50

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
I just made it to Celestia at level 44, and it was very difficult. One battle against mobs took me 20 minutes and I left with 61 health. I think that you should be at least level 48-50 before starting Celestia and higher is better.

Benjamin Legendheart Level 46

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010

It's fine now, I just got to Celestia at lvl 51! :)

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
I felt the same way I was level 47 when I got to Celestia but It is allot easier to be at a higher level because you can defeat the bosses and win the the battle allot faster

Defender
Dec 07, 2012

No,
You dont startCelestia at level 46. You start Celestia at level 48.But I would say if you just started DS you would be far behide. So good thing is that you would be higher when you come to Celestia. Bad thing is that you wont be able to get the spells and are hidden around Celestia. So I would just suggest a questing buddy.

So I hoped I helped you with your problem.

From,
Fiona FairySong level 58

Your Life Wiz

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Its totally fine I am STILL at Celestia and I am level 68.( I do a lot of side quests)

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011

you have a perfect level i was in dragon spyre at level 53 but thats only because i help alot of people do dungeons (im a life so i help storms often)