Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any strategies for a Level 44 balance Wizard?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
I need some Strategies for my Level 44 wizard. I've got a Pagoda Gauntlet last Christmas, when i was at the end of Marleybone, and the clothing that came with it worked good ONLY with battling enemies and bosses, which was great. But now i really want to win battles in PVP.(And i have lost a lot of battles too.) So now i need some strategies and tips for my Level 44 wizard A.K.A Jessica Unicorn Tail, and maybe some tips on getting better clothing will be excellent!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
Raspykoo653 on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
I need some Strategies for my Level 44 wizard. I've got a Pagoda Gauntlet last Christmas, when i was at the end of Marleybone, and the clothing that came with it worked good ONLY with battling enemies and bosses, which was great. But now i really want to win battles in PVP.(And i have lost a lot of battles too.) So now i need some strategies and tips for my Level 44 wizard A.K.A Jessica Unicorn Tail, and maybe some tips on getting better clothing will be excellent!
Just remember at PVP you battle other players and they think like you.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
I suggest leveling up to 48 n get the spell that attack all enemy n put weakness.

The. Do training pt job n lvl to 50 n get 50 gear from bazaar!

In match put feint n blade then stack shield then shatter n judge!
That should get ur rank up to warlord

Then after warlord do ONLY TOURNEY, till u get enough ticket to buy full warlord set n duelist athame n ring.
Then you will be much more powerful if u have double resist pet with heal n damage.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2014
Raspykoo653 on Jul 12, 2014 wrote:
from level 23 balance tips to win pvp matches get the spell doom and gloom and lots of weak minions then when you get hits a lot heal your self with sap heath from your minion its full heath
from hunter