Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 88 death spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2011
Ok so I have the quest for the death level 88 spell and I have to fight this boss in Azteca named Tezomoc Stone Singer to get avenging fossil. But for some reason I just cant defeat him. Can some people who did this quest already give tips to kill him.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2011
Honestly, I don't remember how I defeated this boss on my Death, but I know that I did. I'll help as much as I can!

Putting on blades may be a little redundant, as he may and will usually cast Earthquake. If you have Potent Trap, you can place two Feints on each of the creatures and Scarecrow. If you don't have Potent Trap, you could place a single Feint on each, as well as a Curse or Death Trap, and then Scarecrow. Put some heals in your Treasures. If you don't have a Life Mastery, put in some Sacrifices!

Most of all, don't give up! Keep going back in there!
(If there is still a glitch, you can always mark inside of the fighting area, kill the minions, flee, and come back to face the boss with full health. I'm not sure if this glitch was fixed, though!)

Good luck on getting your spell!

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
what i did is use a powerful scarecrow attack since he had really low health when i fought him

Defender
May 30, 2010
easiest way. Use henchmen from the crown shop. One or two level 100 should be plenty(storm)

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I ran a hybrid street/boss deck for this guy. Blade up for a colossal Scarecrow to kill the minions and get you back to full health. Then smite him with Dr Von. An Enchanted Armament pet might be useful.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
what i did was put on gear resistant to myth and had tower shields dream shields in my deck. Then i had deathblade and feint. Take out the ice minions first, get reshuffle, if you can get the sun spells and use high level spells. Justin Spellslinger Level 89 (almost 90)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
natilieGoldenRider on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Ok so I have the quest for the death level 88 spell and I have to fight this boss in Azteca named Tezomoc Stone Singer to get avenging fossil. But for some reason I just cant defeat him. Can some people who did this quest already give tips to kill him.
get some tc feints for main boss. and f you need to cheap crow the minions.

Thomas Ice Thief lvl 90 wizard

Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
I am having troubles with them too, they kill me on the first round sometimes by a combination of calendar icezilla and icestorm so idk.
Wolf SpiritShade Level 88