Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second school to life?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2010
What's a good second school to life, player versus player wise. I was thinking storm, because I can have the high damage, but still have the healing.... I hope its not too late for a wizard of my level to finally get my secondary school considering my level.

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Hello there I'm a level 76 life wizard for your second school I would not go with storm yes storm does do allot of damage but as a life wizard pvp is particularly difficult because life is the most hated do to the fact that we can heal

To many people don't like us and will do every thing they can to K.O you in one hit as best they can
So what you want to do is go defensive do this you will have more then one second school
What you want to do is spend just enough of your points in each school to get their shields minus storm because you just won't need it this is what your deck will look like

Fire
Glacial shield 4

Ice
Volcanic shield4
Tower shield 4

Myth
Either shield 4

Life
Legend shield 4
Spirit armor 4

Guiding light 4

Brilliant light 4

Life blade 3

Spirit blade 3

Gnomes 8

Reshuffle 2

Sanctuary 2

Guardian spirit 2

Rebirth 4

Regenerate 4

Satyr 4

With this deck make up you can effectively pvp with out the need of TC although earthquake is nice and does help to prevent people from getting that one shot KO on you this is a very effective 2V2 pvp defensive build it's best if your partner is a ice wizard whos main source of damage is frost bite and snow angel
Who has also spect enough in to life to get sanctuary and satyr to prevent doom and gloom and best of all you will never run out of cards