Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bone Dragon Pet

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I have been seeing bone dragons everywhere, and I simply adore them. Can anyone tell me a few of the hatching pairs I should do in order to get these, also if possible, what is a second generation bone dragons stats usually, does it come with a card?

- Scarlet Moon Stone lvl 41

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:
I have been seeing bone dragons everywhere, and I simply adore them. Can anyone tell me a few of the hatching pairs I should do in order to get these, also if possible, what is a second generation bone dragons stats usually, does it come with a card?

they are a death school pet and learned from the death trainer. To get one you only need to breed with
someone who has one

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Bone Dragon is a Death school only pet. Unless you're a necromancer you will not receive one in a hatch. You can, however, hatch one with another level 78 school pet for a chance at a hybrid. For example, I see you're a Life wizard; if you have your Gnome pet you can hatch it with a Bone Dragon, and there is a chance you'll get a Graveyard Gnome back. If you don't get the hybrid you'll get another Gnome.

Bone Dragons give a Bone Dragon card at baby.

Miranda Nightsinger, Archmage Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Adept Pyromancer

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Hatch with a bone dragon in order to get a bone dragon. The bone dragon comes with a bone dragon card that you can't use. A second generation pet's stats depends on the parents.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
scarletmoonstone14... on Apr 10, 2014 wrote:

I don't see a clear cut way to go about this as a life wizard. If you were an Ice or Fire and had the first generation Bone Dragon you could hatch with you have a chance of getting a hybrid from that hatching.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Bone_Dragon

Of course if you could find this second generation Magma or Glacier Dragon to hatch with you could get one of them that way.

Mary