Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

is this a rare pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
hey, I just got a cool chameleon pet and I was wandering is this a rare pet? I also want to know why do a lot of players not have it? so please reply,( I wanna know.) and my wizard name is moira owl rider if you wanna friend soooooo thanks!

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
princessmarapeach on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
hey, I just got a cool chameleon pet and I was wandering is this a rare pet? I also want to know why do a lot of players not have it? so please reply,( I wanna know.) and my wizard name is moira owl rider if you wanna friend soooooo thanks!
Straight from the pack? I have one, it's an ultra-rare drop. Soooooo yes it's pretty rare. has some good talents too. great for a new player though....kinda.

~Luke NightTalon lvl 74

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
Explorer
May 13, 2013
princessmarapeach on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
I would consider this pet as rare because I haven't seen it anywhere either. Though, I might just not be looking hard enough. But I'm pretty sure that this pet is rare. Hope this helped! (In a way)

Pokebow
Lvl28

Defender
Oct 04, 2010
I think so.............. I've only seen a handful around the spiral, I guess that makes it rare, but that's just me.

- Scarlet Moonstone lvl 41

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
thanks soooo much my friend was wandering about the pet and was curious. -moira owl rider lvl 41