Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

train your mount

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 05, 2012
you know how you can train your pet what if their was a mount derby and your mount can go faster and learn show off and do new talents well now you can with the new mount trainer and derby let me know what you think

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
LOL I don't want to have to train another thing! LOL I don't care for having to train things, as I usually end up with getting stuff that isn't worth it and a lot of time spent on it. But I respect everyones Ideas. I do know a lot of people like to train there pets, I'm just not one of them.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
MichaelSoulShard on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
LOL I don't want to have to train another thing! LOL I don't care for having to train things, as I usually end up with getting stuff that isn't worth it and a lot of time spent on it. But I respect everyones Ideas. I do know a lot of people like to train there pets, I'm just not one of them.
its ok besides take your time it may seem hard i made it up to adult thats the max lvl for your mount

Survivor
Jun 05, 2011
i like the idea since its good if your mount can go faster because i hate going slow but if you could train your mount would it cost pet mana?

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
I like the mounts to be fair. All permanents go 40% faster...

Cole Goldenflame, Level 39 Pyromancer World: Mooshu and Grizzleheim Area: Tatakai Outpost and Mirkholm Keep

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
MichaelSoulShard on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
oh its fine

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
ideas204 on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
i like the idea since its good if your mount can go faster because i hate going slow but if you could train your mount would it cost pet mana?
i made a green thing called mount mana

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
How about a rare drop that's specifically an "energy boost" for your mount. Works for a limited time. I really don't see the need to go any faster than we already do. Any faster and we will all be bouncing off the walls all the way from Wizard City to Khrysallis (not to mention get pulled into every fight along the streets. Sooner or later they are going to get hard to control and keep them pointed in the right direction.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
but then there would probably be mount hatching
imagine a:
coconut-unicorn
horse-hippo = a cow
broom-camel

and there's more

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
but it would be cool to hatch a bike with the renaissance wings or sled and get a bike

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I have always wanted to do that, I also thought that if they could grow or move faster, that could be cool, too. But I don't see the purpose in mount derbies, mainly because they are the exact same thing as pet derbies already. I don't like the idea, but I am totally up for mount training. Oh, and mount hybrids could be pretty cool. (Flying Lion, anyone)

Survivor
Aug 02, 2013
neonxgaming on Apr 7, 2014 wrote:
you know how you can train your pet what if their was a mount derby and your mount can go faster and learn show off and do new talents well now you can with the new mount trainer and derby let me know what you think
A verry verry verry verry good idea. I fill like the game needs constant updates and improvements and etc. and this should be one of them. I am not sure what the results should be,but we should have the ability to train our mounts and get rewards for the training meaning more abilities rather than just +40 percent/% agility.

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
Greek and Roman Go... on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
I have always wanted to do that, I also thought that if they could grow or move faster, that could be cool, too. But I don't see the purpose in mount derbies, mainly because they are the exact same thing as pet derbies already. I don't like the idea, but I am totally up for mount training. Oh, and mount hybrids could be pretty cool. (Flying Lion, anyone)
massive fantasy castle pack has the closest thing but i'd really like to see a winged t-rex

Survivor
Nov 13, 2013
I think that all mounts would have a special ability unlocked at full training that could be anything from more speed to giving you a helephant spell

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
Well it cost energy? I think it well. With all the fishing, gardening, and pet training, we'll never have enough energy for this.