Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Mighty Steed Coconuts

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
So with the new mount released, I've already seen wizards roaming through the Commons. To me, they look like they go a lot faster than 40%, in the next few days I'm planning on getting it myself, but I just want to know.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Thank you so much for The Mighty Steed! We tried going to Camelot, but 'tis a silly place. Plus, it's only a model. We have high hopes for our visit to Castle Anthrax!

Erin Ice Weaver

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
xHappilyDivergentx on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
So with the new mount released, I've already seen wizards roaming through the Commons. To me, they look like they go a lot faster than 40%, in the next few days I'm planning on getting it myself, but I just want to know.
It gives +40%, just like the other permanent mounts. You can look at the statistics for it in the game, in the Crown Shop.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xHappilyDivergentx on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
It states the percentage when you go into the Crowns Shop. No mount is over 40%

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
I bought it. I still have last year's Slowpoke Sloth, so I'll be swapping them around my characters a bunch, just for the LOLZ for the next few weeks. And I'm already waiting for NEXT year's gag.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
Coconuts in Marlybone...coconuts are tropical, Marlybone is a temperate climate. Next you will tell me that a yardbirds carried it!

Rhemas