Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Cup??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2013
So most people know about the School Cup between Ravenwood, Wysteria and other schools, but everyone in the game just plays for Ravenwood. Well, what if could actually join other schools. When you first make your player, you can choose between Ravenwood and let's say, Wysteria. Students in Ravenwood learn the current spells, and students from Wysteria learn whatever it is that they learn. This way, there could actually be a School Cup Championship. Adding a whole nother worldould take A LOT of time and space and coding. So since that idea isn't very plausible, maybe a cup between Life, Death, Storm, Myth, Balance, Fire, and Ice.

Defender
May 01, 2011
Sounds really cool. So would people who choose Wysteria have the same worlds and arcs as Ravenwood? So Wysteria can help battle Malistare and Morganthe?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Wouldn't that sort of mess up lots of things in the game? Like monsters, Bosses, Possibly the story line. I'm not sure it will mess up everything i just said, but it may not.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
I think that wouldn't be a good idea. But going back to wysteria in the higher levels would be a good idea in my opinion.