Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 2-28-14

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday, Wizards! It’s my favorite time of the week, so without further ado, let’s get on with Feedback Friday.

In the past, we’ve asked about cool stuff out in the world you’d like to place in your house, but The Spiral’s uncovered areas have grown a bit since then, and thus, we’d like to inquire again. This week, as the second of a three-part Feedback Friday, we’d like to talk about furniture.

What furniture, that you have seen in game, would you like for your own Castle?

Let us know – you can describe them (and the area) here, or you can submit screenshots on your response here on Wizard101 Central (http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?401353-Feedback-Friday-2-28-14&p=4810438#post4810438), or submit your screenshot with a subject of Feedback Friday to community@wizard101.com .

Happy weekend, Wizards! See you next time!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
A miniature version of the Arcane Colossus in Bastion, that comes in both charged and uncharged varieties. Also the balloon car parked in the pet pavilion and perhaps a full sized one like the kind "Mister Personality" drives, set up so wizards can step onto it. The statues of Ambrose, Artorious, Gwendolyn, and Morganthe found in the crystal caves, outside the entrance to ghost Avalon. Finally, the statues found all over the bottom of mirror lake, including the Goliaths and the hologram-ish ones of the four spectral guardians, which may or may not be the actual spectral guardians. It was really unclear.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Everything from Khrysalis.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 95

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
I don't know if this is already there or not but I would like a fountain or pond from Mooshu.

Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
I love the world specific furniture packs in the crown shop. I would like to see furniture packs for the others worlds that don't have packs yet such as:

Marleybone
Grizzleheim
Wysteria
DragonSpyre

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Again, everything from Wysteria (it's not like we haven't asked since it came out). All the furniture in the dorm, head mistress's office, and wallpaper to give that library feel. And the fireplaces, etc. All of it. Please

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
I think a great funiture (yes, I forgot the r!) item would be little castle like a doll house (looks like pet castle in pet pavilion shop) and you could enter it and be like a fun little maze with two floors already with furniture and house owners can't change it.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
For Those Doctor Who Fans (Me), I think that we should Be able to own the professors' telegraph box, and it could teleport you on top of bartleby at the core of the spiral, where you could see space.

Otherwise, I think some more statues from Avalon would be cool.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
I'd like orbs to float around my homes. Even if they don't restore health / magic.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
That big comfy looking sofa in the corner of the house tours house!

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
The ambrose statue in Dragonspyre Academy...
Malistare's coffin in Azteca...
The Hades statue in Tartarus...

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Stacks of books like in Ambrose' Headmaster house!
Youkai's Bonsai!
Hades statue!

Wysteria!!
Everything in Headmistress' office
Everything in the dorms!
Include banners and wall art, carpets, rug, runners and that fab triton wall fountain!
Potted plants of all shapes and sizes!
Floor to ceiling bookshelves already stacked!
Artists' easel and paints!
Cushion topped chests from professor's house

Zafaria!!!
Rugs, carpets runners!
Potted plants!
Barrister shelves!
Pottery!
tables! chairs!

Avalon!!
bookshelves, rugs, carpets, runners!
Tents and pavilions!
The fox wall fountain in Outer Yard!
Wall art!
Orange trees from Caliburn!
Ambrose, Artorious, Gwendolyn, and Morganthe statues!

Krysalis!!
Tables, chairs, rugs, carpets, runners, wall art
pottery, artisan materials and fireplaces from Last Wood
Carts, garden tools, baskets
Bee themed furniture for new house
TREES!!!! Those wonderful purplish and orangish trees!

And dye-able furniture puhleeze??
Pretty please??? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

I know it's a pretty long list, but 5 years playing, 31 houses plus dorms for my 4 wizards - each new world has exciting additions to décor that I would love to have!

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I haven't been further than dragonspyre... I'd like to see the stack of books from Wysteria. Anything and everything from Wysteria actually. Tree's. Can we have fire wrym dragons at furniture if not as a pet?

I also the fish/bird cage pet you see in firecat alley.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
Administrator
My goodness, it looks like we have our work cut out for us!

There are some great furniture ideas here, along with those submitted on our Facebook page and on Wizard101 Central!

Thanks everyone, part three will be published later today.

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea