Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

scrap iron

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2012
help me I can not find any scrap iron anywhere! please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
scarlet deathmende... on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
Hello I once had the same problem as you but i found a solution. Go to the Royal Museum (in MB) and go to Counterweight West. On the first floor there may or may not be some scrap iron. After picking up any scrap iron, go back out and go to Counterweight East. Once again, there may or may not be scrap iron. After picking up any scrap iron, go back out, change realms, and repeat the process. Eventually, you will have enough.

In addition, you could just go to the Bazaar and wait for someone to sell scrap iron, but that is rather costly if you are a low-level witch or wizard.

Good Luck Crafting!
Nicholas Deathweaver, Transcendent Crafter

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Scrap iron is mainly found in Marleybone. Rather than doing the counterweight thing where you might get one if you have access and are lucky, just roam around: It can be found all over on the sidewalks in the 'commons' area of Marleybone and in various places on different areas. And yes, it can be purchased in the Bazaar as well.

You can also transmute scrap iron from stone blocks and ore which are readily available everywhere:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Transmute_Scrap_Iron

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
they are mostly found in "regent square" in marleybone. i found about 20 srap iron but only collected 5-6 of them.
keep checking in regents square, hyde park, chelsea court or newgate prison

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
The main place I found Scrap Iron in Marleybone would be around the dungeon entrances. If you're on a Crowded or Full realm, you may not find them but hop around on Normal and Perfect realms, you should find some. If you still don't find any, try to buy what you need at the Bazaar in Olde Town.
Hope this helps a bit.

Fiona IceDust
Level 42 Thaumaturge