Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second request regarding bundles!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2013
Will bundle cards ever be available to regular prepaid card vendors outside the continental USA?

If not, will there be any issue for me to redeem a bundle bought in the USA from Canada?

Administrator
Here's the lifespan of a prepaid bundle card.
  1. The card is available in retail locations in the USA
  2. The card is available on the Wizard101.com website.
  3. The card is retired and no longer available.

This timeline will differ for different cards and retailers, however as cards are sold out/aged out of the stores, they are placed on the Wizard101.com website to purchase.

If you have access to a prepaid card that was purchased in the USA you can redeem it from anywhere in the world, provided it is redeemed at Wizard101.com and not one of our partner sites like Gameforge or Taomee.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 18, 2013
Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Here's the lifespan of a prepaid bundle card.
  1. The card is available in retail locations in the USA
  2. The card is available on the Wizard101.com website.
  3. The card is retired and no longer available.

This timeline will differ for different cards and retailers, however as cards are sold out/aged out of the stores, they are placed on the Wizard101.com website to purchase.

If you have access to a prepaid card that was purchased in the USA you can redeem it from anywhere in the world, provided it is redeemed at Wizard101.com and not one of our partner sites like Gameforge or Taomee.
Hey Professor, if you don't mind me asking, could you explain to me why some in game items and bundles go to retirement? I've never understood why this happens...

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
Professor,
Can you please explain why the only retail outlets used are within the USA?