Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belloq

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Hi so i heard people telling me that belloq was really hard in Azteca. But I dont understand what they mean.

He doesn't even cheat!!!

What makes him hard?

~Angela Gem

Explorer
Dec 09, 2010
You fight Belloq twice in Azteca, the first time is in Three Points which is where you fought him. The second time you fight him is near the end of Azteca in Twin Giants, there he is back to his old tricks that he used in Waterfront where he casts a Ra whenever you don't attack him. The problem is that Wizards can no longer use a Damage Over Time spell to keep his Ra at bay for a few turn, his minion will Triage it off of him.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
This fight was the hardest fight I have ever had, as I was unlucky and fizzled around 4 times meaning that he cast a ra on me and my teammates but as I have 65% resist I never actually died but they kept dying, it was tough.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
Angela Gem on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
Hi so i heard people telling me that belloq was really hard in Azteca. But I dont understand what they mean.

He doesn't even cheat!!!

What makes him hard?

~Angela Gem
There are 2 Belloq's - one in the beginning and one in the floating mountains before completing Azteca, it's the second one - and it is a nasty battle to say the least. You must strategize your battle before even entering - make sure your bottles are full, and mark your location. Lvl90 Life, lvl95 Fire, Lvl95 Death, Lvl90 Balance. So I've been there a few times. :