Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your 2014 new year's resolution!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
My new year's resolution is probably to defeat Malistaire. If that happens, then I want to complete the whole game by 2015! I hope you can all accomplish your goals!

Amber SpiritShade Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Apr 25, 2013
my 2014 resolution is to get to level 25 because the highest level is 50 and i'm a level 16

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Northlite on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
I actually got the MB car as a drop from Meoriarty. In all my trips though Big Ben over several wizards and helping many others, I have only gotten it once.
nice but i was thinking of a mount (which has not been implemented)

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Elizaeth Goldstrid... on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
I recently started gardening in my spare time in the spiral. My resolution is to become rank 10(currently rank 4).

-Elizabeth Goldstrider lvl 49
shouldn't take too long my friend battled on triton avenue and got to level 12 before spending money on game and became a grandmaster gardener before spending money on the game

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
critical blizzard on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
shouldn't take too long my friend battled on triton avenue and got to level 12 before spending money on game and became a grandmaster gardener before spending money on the game
I got to level 14 . (sadly, it was before gardening) Its gets harder though, because all of the levels require more and more experience.

Get my fire wizard into DragonSpyre, I think would be mine.

Haley MoonHeart, Promethean Thaumagture

Julia FirePyre, Magus Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
mike1234b on Jan 5, 2014 wrote:
my 2014 resolution is to get to level 25 because the highest level is 50 and i'm a level 16
auctually the highest level is 95 now. have you been paying atention to the kingsisle blog and the storyline.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Mine is to
1.) Get the perfect pet
2.) Get to the cap by Summer. I can totally do that.
3.) Meet tons of friends.
4.) Get over 2 K posts
5.) Get a mount
6.) Have a Piggle Collection :-)

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
To start off, here are my wizards and their level/ worlds.
Samuel Lifebringer Level 95 In Khrysalis
Artur Hawkleaf Level 44 In Dragonspyre
Ethan Fireblood Level 33 In Mooshu
Dustin Death Stone Level 16 In Krokotopia
Tanner Stormmender Level 7 In Wizard City
And my team of 2 wizards, Tyler Icestaff Level 6/ Blaze Level 6 In Wizard City

So, my goal is to get my and wizards to beat the game, but most importantly, and the easiest/fastest one, to get my wizard, who is currently in Last Wood of Khrysalis, I want him to beat the game. It would also be awesome to get my ,,/ And the other wizards on my second account that are level 1 to beat the game. All before midnight on January 1st, 2015 morning. So I want to get a total of my 12 wizards to beat the game this year. It will be difficult, but I would have to wizards going at a time because I can have them quest together. I would love to get one wizard from my secondary account to catch up to one on my first account so they quest together, but they would have beaten the game by the time i caught them up. Plans will change as Kingsisle updates the game. i know that Khrysalis Part 2 is coming out early this year. But my overall goal is to get every wizard on both of my accounts to beat the game as the game is on New Years Day at midnight right in the morning. So beat the game not as it is now, but as it is at the end of the year. Having them all complete every single storyline and side quest, and have the max level. Which could be level 100, 105,110 who knows? Plus I would love to have all my wizards at PvP Warlord. So I have got a lot of work to do this year, but me being addicted to the game helps me stay focused on leveling up.
Plus, I have been wanting to make an entire Wizard101 game walkthrough, so if anyone knows a good screen recorder for posting a Wizard101 walkthrough video on Youtube. Thank you and I would make it any school except for And .