Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Names

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
Sometimes Wizard 101 lets you name your pet, sometimes they gave it their own. What was your pet name that the computer gave you? Mine was Miss Jackson (Love that song ).

Jack Frost level 34

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
my pet name was Duke Jake. I am thinking about keeping it Kane Fire-bloodlevel 13

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
My Red Ghost pet came with the name Lady Oliver. A name change was in her future until I hatched with a friend's Deer Knight. After the hatch, I noticed the name of her pet--Lord Oliver. We both got a good laugh about that and need up keeping the names of those pets.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Survivor
Aug 01, 2013
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
For some reason the game likes to give all my pets names like Queen Brutus, Madame Oliver, Princess Bruno, Prince Gigi, King Molly... you get the point.

Defender
Dec 15, 2013
kane fireblood on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
my pet name was Duke Jake. I am thinking about keeping it Kane Fire-bloodlevel 13
my name is actually is Kane fire-rider sorry guys
I also have another pet. But i forget its name but i know it was a cyclops

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Every pet I have is named Champ. I the name because that's the nickname my dad gave me I .
It's a Fierce Hound that I got from the first bundle not the Pet-A-Palooza.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
IsaacTH2208 on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Every pet I have is named Champ. I the name because that's the nickname my dad gave me I .
It's a Fierce Hound that I got from the first bundle not the Pet-A-Palooza.
I was talking about the name the computer gave you, not what you named it.