Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to Hatch with a fire pet with Healing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2013
Hey all I am looking to hatch my Epic Hawk that has spritely with a Fire school pet that has some healing and fire enhancing abilities as well. A pedigree of 64 or higher would be preferred.

Joseph Swiftblade (Fire School) lvl 78
I am in Eastern Time Zone
Let me know if you are interested in helping me out, I have plenty of TC and items etc in which to trade if you would like to work something out.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I have an ancient sea dragon, fire, that casts spritely, 6 percent accuracy, and gives one pierce card if you want to hatch.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2013
Sounds Great Thanks!
Can we set something up for this Monday?
I won't have access this weekend.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I am able to hatch on Monday, but I am on Pacific time, so we need to find a good time. You have to tell me if you are in Pacific, Central, or Eastern time. Just so you know, my wizards name is Alexander Skywalker. Just so I don't get confused, is your wizards name John Fireblade. One more thing, we should meet in the realm Wu.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Do you still want to hatch a pet together?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2013
John Fireblade44 on Dec 16, 2013 wrote:
Hey all I am looking to hatch my Epic Hawk that has spritely with a Fire school pet that has some healing and fire enhancing abilities as well. A pedigree of 64 or higher would be preferred.

Joseph Swiftblade (Fire School) lvl 78
I am in Eastern Time Zone
Let me know if you are interested in helping me out, I have plenty of TC and items etc in which to trade if you would like to work something out.

if you want a good fire pet that heals than get a coldfire dragon it gives fairy and unicorn and it has +attack