Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bazaar's in every world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
If there where bazaar in every world it would save players time because they wouldn't have to go to a different world then through the different areas. I think it would make players happy because it is annoying having to go to wizard city every time you wanted to go to the bazaarr

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
uberloot on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
If there where bazaar in every world it would save players time because they wouldn't have to go to a different world then through the different areas. I think it would make players happy because it is annoying having to go to wizard city every time you wanted to go to the bazaarr
This is just unnecessary and would require a lot of server space as the Bazaar contains items sold by other players. That means all content would need to be copied for each world.
It takes no time at all to port home, go to the bazaar and shop.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
then they should make a teleporter to the bazaar

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
uberloot on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
then they should make a teleporter to the bazaar
I believe that in some bundles you can get tapestries, and in my case, I got one to the bazaar! Other than that, it shouldn't take too long to teleport home and then make your way from there. Happy travels!

-Kelsey Spritecatcher, level 52 Thaumaturge

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Heartfelt Thaumatu... on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
I believe that in some bundles you can get tapestries, and in my case, I got one to the bazaar! Other than that, it shouldn't take too long to teleport home and then make your way from there. Happy travels!

-Kelsey Spritecatcher, level 52 Thaumaturge
he means like the teleporter to the commons that you can use every minute

Survivor
Sep 29, 2010
I think you are absolutely right however, the problem with that is the bazaar uses items sold from other players so it would require a whole lot of new design and there would probably be less items in each bazaar than the original.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Maybe there should be a Wizard City Bazaar teleport tapestry in other spiral worlds then? Like in Inyanga Whitestripes' hut, or in the Jade Palace, or in Dragonspyre Academy? I don't see any reason why tapestries can only hang in a person's house.