Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Levling up to get to Celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
OK so I have recently just finished the main quest line in Dragonspyre and then when I went to go talk to Merle Ambrose and Cyrus Drake back in the Commons it said that I needed to be level 48 to get into Celestia and I am level 47 now. I have a level 95 wizard in the new world, Khrysalis so I just decided to level this character up. I did not remember this rule that the game had at all and I have tried so many different methods of leveling up my wizard to get to Celestia. I really do want to get into the world badly and very quickly but everything I do seems to work too slowly. PLEASE HELP ME!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
xwagnerx10 on Nov 24, 2013 wrote:
OK so I have recently just finished the main quest line in Dragonspyre and then when I went to go talk to Merle Ambrose and Cyrus Drake back in the Commons it said that I needed to be level 48 to get into Celestia and I am level 47 now. I have a level 95 wizard in the new world, Khrysalis so I just decided to level this character up. I did not remember this rule that the game had at all and I have tried so many different methods of leveling up my wizard to get to Celestia. I really do want to get into the world badly and very quickly but everything I do seems to work too slowly. PLEASE HELP ME!
My Storm was level 52 entering Celestia, I completed Grizzlehiem and Wintertusk before hand and I had done all side quests in the worlds before.

From Celestia on lvl requirements are in effect.

Mary StormGem

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
calm down, calm down. it will be ok, just do side quests.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
Have you done the side worlds, like Wysteria and Crab Alley? They give a lot of xp.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Well, the only one that can help you is yourself. You should not be asking help on the Message Boards to level up. The only thing that would level you up (and I don't see how you don't get this) would be to do Side Quests. Find the ones in Dragonspyre first, (they should give the most XP) and then work your way down though the worlds until you get to level 48.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 95

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
You can try going into dungeons or try doing the labyrinth again for exp or try the midnight sun pagoda if one of your friends has the pack. Its a good dungeon with good drops. Since you only need one level it shouldnt be to hard just find some side quests(if you have any left). That would be your best bet to leveling up to get to celestia.