Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for new use for older Instances.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2010
I had an idea that KI could do for the Briskbreeze Tower which is considered by those I know as the LV 50 tower, Waterworks (the LVL 60 instance), The Spiral Geographic Society Archieves (the LVL 60 instance that came out as a way to see how hard CL would be) and the Tower of the Helephant (LVL 70 instance which those I know call it the Helephant tower which Is how ill be referring to it in this post).
They could have it where in Briskbreeze Tower it drops all the Limited time mounts (for example 1 day, 7 day) and all the mounts that Cost either straight up gold and the ones in the crown shop that you can use both Crowns and Gold. Could even be setup where the ones where you can use both crowns and gold on have the lowest drop rate all the way to where the ones that expire in a day have the highest drop rate.
Waterworks could have it where anything Gardening related, ALL reagents and pets that drop in game drop in waterworks. Could even have the crafting recipe for the Permanent spells you get to keep even after buying back your points drop in there
For the Spiral Geographic Society Achieves (SGSA) what they could do is have all the housing items that drop in game and have it drop in The SGSA ( reason I think is by having housing items drop in there kind of suits that particular one).
As for the Helephant Tower they could have all the crown bought mounts and pets dropped in there I fell by doing these would give those instances (towers or dungeons as some may refer to them) new life and allow people to run them in a decent size group for doing them cause I feel there still hard enough even for those who are higher then the initial LVL who is able to get into them.
1 last thing I noticed (back when LVL 50 was the LVL cap) that I did not know there was a guy who gave a quest for briskbreeze I feel that this little over sight should also be fixed since the initial quest line needs to be fixed and I noticed that if someone enter battle with final boss in it that people were able to talk to the guy to finish the quest for it me personly I don't think it was ment to work that way and is a second over seight and may want to be looked into getting fixed if my ideas get implemented. The new LVL 30 Instance they could have it where it drops Tapestries or something along those lines that takes the wizard to all these instances.

I also think that the Tapestries and Teleporters could even Drop in Mount Olympous along with all the Special Holiday items (excluding Halloween since that's the one holiday that has its own dungeon group.)