Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can the enemies escalate?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 05, 2010
What I'm saying is, that after Khrysalis Pt. 1 and 2, how can the enemies, mobs, bosses, escalate in difficulty? Well, here are my thoughts.

-Increase AI complexity:
Mobs are now fully or almost fully aware of your blades, aura, traps, and their health. They can cast spells that can foil your plan.

-Apply stats:
Mobs could have multiple stats so they can resist, or even boost their attack and accuracy, and possibly heal. For example, life would have a boost heal, ice could minimally resist all schools, storm has more damage, and such.

-Cheats
This can be possibly applied to some street monsters, like interrupt and cast a shield, blade, or aura.

-Extensive arsenal of spells
Mobs already have this, but should start having sun enchantments, and maybe modified polymorphs if possible.

Explain your opinions.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I think the developers have added a pretty large amount of AI to the monsters lately. I hesitate to give them much more, or else I doubt I could beat them.

But I think you are right on the money: in terms of difficulty, there's not much more that can be added with pips and painful spells.