Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts with gold!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
O have herd and seen mounts that you can buy with gold, but there sooo expensive and there arent that many mounts you can purchase with gold. What are your thoughts?

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
I'm guessing the first letter is meant to be a "I" but, Yes you can buy CERTAIN mounts with gold, But it's every once in awhile and doesn't happen to often, but it's only simple ones too, like the tigers, I bought a Lioness while I could, and they don't cost too much, only 100,000 gold for the Lioness as it was for me. My thoughts are that it is a great idea and to do this every so and then, but not too often.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
Warriorcatsloverz on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
O have herd and seen mounts that you can buy with gold, but there sooo expensive and there arent that many mounts you can purchase with gold. What are your thoughts?
Just farm that guy in Wintertusk. He drops a ring for around 10 grand gold which is a great value. Of course higher lvl wizards could farm other bosses but that guy is the fastest way to get gold. Wait till you backpack get's full and go to the Bazaar first and when you finish your load, you should be able to get a mount but if you want that Red Barn Farm especially for you gardeners or anything else, just mark your location again and do it all over AGAIN! Using this method, you will reach the gold cap and be good for the rest of Wintertusk and Celestia most likely. Just use this method anytime when your gold is a little bit to short or you're going to bankrupt. Oh, and like always, have a nice day!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
there's 2 brooms you can buy with gold and gold is plentiful in this place

Survivor
Apr 20, 2013
I meant To say "I have herd" sorry guys