Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Halloween quests

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
I was just wondering which quests disappear after Halloween. I have made it through the novice tower in rave wood, and beaten Mordecai, and done the vampire rabbit quest. I still need two towers in rave wood and the sunken city. I am Kestrel Dragon rider.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2013
I think I can answer that. The Halloween quests disappear after Halloween. You have a couple weeks to work on those.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Essentially the quests from Jack in commons, so the ghosts, apples, Mordecai and all Ravenwood towers will disappear.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ambrose Cain on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
I was just wondering which quests disappear after Halloween. I have made it through the novice tower in rave wood, and beaten Mordecai, and done the vampire rabbit quest. I still need two towers in rave wood and the sunken city. I am Kestrel Dragon rider.
All of the ones mentioned are Halloween quests. All will leave the Spiral after Halloween, along with Jack and his brothers and Spooky Bob too.

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
Okay then, so just so I understand, the towers in Ravenwood will go, but the Sunken City quest behind the waterfall will still be there? That's what I'm confused about. I've done the other things except for two of the towers and the Sunken City.

Kestrel Dragonrider

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Sunken City stays. The three halloween towers in Ravenwood leave after halloween. Hope that helps

Explorer
Sep 30, 2013
Yep, thanks! Now I'll just have to find a friend to go through the towers with me. Got bit by a dog today, not bad, didn't break skin or anything but my hand still hurts, so might not be on to get this till tomorrow at the earliest. Thanks for the clarification though.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Sorry, I think he has mistaken Sunken City for the Nosferabbit quest. The cave in the Haunted Cave will also decease (pun intended) along with the other quests.
Hope this helped