Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Companions?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Hi everybody! I'm here today to ask you guys if you wizards would like a little help. Not friend help or stranger help, like companion help like on pirate101! I know it sounds crazy right now but think about not spending crowns on wimpy companions and have to face the fact that your friends are to busy. So if you want companions please write back. And if people have negative about this idea please try to sugar code it.

Megan Skywalker, Level 84 ice wizard
P.S If you see me around the spiral say hi lol! I'm very soical XD

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Glacier Girl on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Hi everybody! I'm here today to ask you guys if you wizards would like a little help. Not friend help or stranger help, like companion help like on pirate101! I know it sounds crazy right now but think about not spending crowns on wimpy companions and have to face the fact that your friends are to busy. So if you want companions please write back. And if people have negative about this idea please try to sugar code it.

Sorry, I cannot support this.

This is not Pirates; each game is set up to play in a different manner.

We have pets and minions to help; companions are unnecessary in this game.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
RavenLady777 on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, I cannot support this.

This is not Pirates; each game is set up to play in a different manner.

We have pets and minions to help; companions are unnecessary in this game.
I agree

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Glacier Girl on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:

maybe in next world we could get someone like boris tallstaff duncan grimwater penny dreadful and other student wizard npc's (it would be a choice) and at beginning of battle (random example) boris: would you like some help?

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
This sounds like a really cool idea! I've never played Pirate101, but it still sounds like a great idea.

Kaitlyn Shadowshade lvl 55
Destiny Jadesong lvl 12

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
No. That idea would be copying off Pirate101 but its still good. If we could have companions on Wizard101 it would be our pets lol .