Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
I have noticed that the amount of new content has dropped dramatically this recent year and am wondering how long do we have to wait before we get a new world? The Aquila dungeons are a refreshing break from the usual worlds but there has been no significant world updates. how long do we have to wait? And if they are coming can you at least let us know how long?

Administrator
We appreciate that our players want the story to continue to expand, and it will, but we do not release our timeline or our plans. You'll know more about what's coming in the Spiral when the Test Realm opens later this year.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
We appreciate that our players want the story to continue to expand, and it will, but we do not release our timeline or our plans. You'll know more about what's coming in the Spiral when the Test Realm opens later this year.
Yes It's later this year

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
Yes I am also very excited for a new world.

P.S., KI please don't end Wizard101 when Morganthe is defeated. The game is very fun and exciting.

88 James Titanfountain

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Wizmonster3001 on Sep 18, 2013 wrote:
Yes I am also very excited for a new world.

P.S., KI please don't end Wizard101 when Morganthe is defeated. The game is very fun and exciting.

88 James Titanfountain
Who said they were going to?

It won't end by the way. I don't know what you were thinking...

Survivor
Sep 26, 2011
new world this year in test realm guess I can quest on my 90 to be ready. sorry KI but you had me worried I thought you said ok lvl 90 not a thing left to do Delete and start over. kinda a depressing thought. thanks for the info

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
New worlds
Supernatural world where you learn to transform into monsters of all kinds
Shopping world where you can go to shop for rare and unusual pets,items, wands and spells
and you buy with gold only.