Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Instead of banning TCs alltogether from PvP..

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 02, 2012
They can make it so you can only use TCs within your rank of wizard?

It would make PvP alot more fair.

And also I don't understand why you guys consider low levels using high levels TCs "strategy" its just cheap tactics...

(the highest level TC I've ever use was Tempest, which is only about 6 levels higher than I am.)

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Scurvy Orion Lanya... on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:

And also I don't understand why you guys consider low levels using high levels TCs "strategy" its just cheap tactics...

(the highest level TC I've ever use was Tempest, which is only about 6 levels higher than I am.)
Just because you don`t like it does not mean it isn`t a strategy or it`s "cheap tactics" (by the way, you don`t put an s on "tactic" and you put an "a" in front of it because it`s singular.) You are just going to have to deal with the fact that people use overleveled treasure cards to win. If they do that, you should do that too.

Survivor
Nov 02, 2012
Monquistans78 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Just because you don`t like it does not mean it isn`t a strategy or it`s "cheap tactics" (by the way, you don`t put an s on "tactic" and you put an "a" in front of it because it`s singular.) You are just going to have to deal with the fact that people use overleveled treasure cards to win. If they do that, you should do that too.
Geez calm down dude, I'm only trying to think of solution to this major issue since a ton of other people dislike it..

Also, really criticsize my grammar?

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Scurvy Orion Lanya... on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Geez calm down dude, I'm only trying to think of solution to this major issue since a ton of other people dislike it..

Also, really criticsize my grammar?
I was only trying to help you. You don`t need to get offended by nothing. Also, my post was calm.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Where are the other rational posters?

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Scurvy Orion Lanya... on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:

Scurvy Orion Lanya,

This topic has been discussed many times before, and I can give you one reason why KI will not do it.
Please take a look at the Warlord Gear, it has a total combined resist with pet, etc, to about 50%.
Now, take a look at your Low level players spells, and how much damage they can do.
In my opinion, you have to have high level TC to be able to take down a person with 50% resist, that
can heal, use weakness, sheild, etc. Once you have pvped for a while, I think you will agree,
once you are at the warlord level, they (High level TC) are needed. It's the Warlord gear and the
high resist pets that make it so.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Monquistans78 on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Where are the other rational posters?
I gotcha. When you are level 30 and fight level 50s I think you have a right to use TC. Considering every level 50 I fight has Warlord and full Warlord gear. I would like to point out that you can use ALL of the TC that they do. Its not only reserved for them. There comes a point where if you don't use TC you're gonna lose and stall at a rank.

Wolf Skullslinger (I'm rushing to help you out monquistan!)