Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun spells for minions, spears, etc.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
I guess the title is self-explanatory. Post you ideas for Sun spells and opinions below.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I would like it if I could enchant a minion card with a sun spell, giving it more health with primordial for example, or changing the strength of blades and traps it uses with sharpen and potent.

Explorer
Dec 16, 2012
Lucas Rain on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
I would like it if I could enchant a minion card with a sun spell, giving it more health with primordial for example, or changing the strength of blades and traps it uses with sharpen and potent.
I was thinking of enhancing the minion itself, not the spells it casts, but that would be cool.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
DominoDog222 on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
I guess the title is self-explanatory. Post you ideas for Sun spells and opinions below.
What if there was a new sun trainer in the 2nd half of Khrysalis? It could teach 7 sun spells, each 1 benefitting 1 school.

Afterburn - Makes 1 D.o.T. spell last 5 rounds instead of 3 (It will do more damage, so if the spell would do 300 damage over time, it will do 500 with an Afterburn).
Alert Defence - Makes 1 shield spell summon 2 shields (Fire shield would create 2 80% fire shields).
Immense - Adds 325 damage to 1 spell.
Puppetmaster - Add to a minion spell and be able to control what the minion does (You can choose what spell, and what target).
Medic - Add 200 health to 1 healing spell (like Primordial, but stronger).
Double or Nothing - Makes 1 drain spell heal all of the damage done by the spell (80% chance) or it will heal nothing (20% chance).
Critical! - Makes 1 spell a definite critical (can still be blocked by 150 or more block).